50MW green power capacity
Based in different Free Industrial zones across Georgia
Fully Compliant with Georgian law
Average uptime of 99%
Backed by HRH PRINCE JUAN BAGRATION
“The future of Crypto mining and the Blockchain should be powered by renewable energy. Georgia offers all the right conditions.”
Why Hosting with us?
Based in Georgia, located in two of the free industrial zones across the country
- Stable economic environment and competitive operating costs, contribute significantly to Georgia’s manufacturing, and trading development
- Business and Investor friendly regulations play a key role in attracting new and expanding businesses to Georgia
- Favorable opportunity to the tax-free access major region’s markets
- The most competitive labor force in Europe
What makes us different from the market?
At present, NOVA Hydromining is registered in Tbilisi Free Industrial Zone and Poti Free Industrial Zone under a long-term agreement owning 1500m2 of land to develop mining activities.
- Most of the electricity for mining purposes comes from renewable energy.
- Given our strategic position and due to Free Industrial Zone applicable laws, NOVA Hydromining is exempted from:
- VAT (18 %) applicable to consumed electricity.
- Customs duties applicable to purchased
equipment via import regime.