As a result of our market position and our know-how, we can offer our customers a wide range of competitive products and services.
Full-service hosting: security, reliability, monitoring, maintenance and backup.
Cheapest price in Europe.
*Any repair that involves full replacement or replacement of parts will be borne by the customer.
Do you want to run your own datacenter in a Free Industrial Zone in Georgia?
We have the experience and the know-how to provide and help customers with all the details/logistics needed to set up the datacenter.
SYNERGY PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ENTITIES
Infrastructure and facilities are ensured and provided by NOVA Hydromining LLC. The investment partner has to purchase equipment (miners and containers).
Investment partner owns 80% of shares and NOVA Hydromining owns the remaining 20%.